Skip to main content.

Back to Web Site

City of Littlefork
Home of the Jackpine Savage

Animal Control

To report missing dog or cat or to report at large animals call Koochiching County Sheriff's Office or City Hall.

Pet licenses are mandatory within city limits and are available for purchase at City Hall, 901 Main Street, at a cost of $5 per pet.  Licenses must be renewed annually and expire on May 31st each year.  Current proof of Vaccinations is required to purchase a license. 

Attached Document or FileAnimal Ordinance  

Official Web Site of (Littlefork, MN). All Rights Reserved.